OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm • Friday: 8:00am to 3:00pm
AFTER-HOURS CRISIS SUPPORT & VICTIM ASSISTANCE: 303-615-9911
Specializing in college health, the Health Center at Auraria offers comprehensive Medical Services. These include onsite lab testing, digital X-ray services and a medication dispensing outlet where patients seen at the Health Center can purchase their medications at the time of their visit. (Note: not all medications are available.)
Below is a summary of Medical Services:
- Acute Illness: cold, flu, strep throat, pink eye
- Chronic Illness: asthma, COPD, diabetes
- EKG, IV’s, injections, lab draws, nebulizer treatments
- Injury Treatments: minor burns, cuts, sprains, strains
- Athletic Care: physicals, injury assessment, general athlete well care
- Female Healthcare: birth control information and supplies, pregnancy tests, gynecology exams, colposcopy/cryotherapy
- Auraria Immunizations
- Mental Health Services
- Minor Surgeries, Suturing and Biopsies
- Physical Examinations: general well care and athlete care
- Preventative Healthcare: mole removal, skin evaluations, well care physicals
- Prescriptive Rehabilitation: Coordinated care between Athletic Trainers and Health Center providers for musculoskeletal injuries.
- Sexual Assault Services
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing and Treatments (NO CHARGE HIV Testing)
- Specialty Services
- Transgender Care
- Ultrasounds (limited use for women’s health and sports medicine visits)
Health Insurance Coverage
Each health insurance plan is different. It’s important for any patient to understand what their health insurance plan covers for Medical and Mental Health Services. More information about Health Insurance can be found online at Health Insurance.
There’s no fee associated with Crisis Service Intervention for Medical or Mental Health Services. If individuals would like follow-up care, fees include standard health insurance copayments. Self-pay options are also available. Call for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
If needed, the Health Center at Auraria providers make referrals to outside providers when additional services are needed.