OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm • Friday: 8:00am to 3:00pm
AFTER-HOURS CRISIS SUPPORT & VICTIM ASSISTANCE: 303-615-9911
COVID-19 Alert: Due to COVID-19, please do not come to the office directly. You can submit your Immunization Requirement or call 303-615-9997 for assistance.
The Auraria Immunizations office ensures that students are compliant with the state mandated Immunization Requirement. The office works closely with public health agencies to improve and sustain immunization coverage so that the campus community can be protected. The office coordinates immunization records processing and offers additional vaccination services, including a variety of Travel Immunizations.
AHEC, CCD, MSU Denver and CU Denver students, faculty and staff can obtain immunizations from the Auraria Immunization office. Immunizations are offered at reduced pricing in an effort to control costs to campus constituents.
Click on the link below to read the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for adult immunizations.
Immunizations offered by Auraria Immunizations office:
- Hepatitis A (2 dose series)
- Hepatitis B (3 dose series)
- Hep A/B Twinrix (3 dose series)
- Influenza (seasonal, please check for availability)
- IPOL (poliovirus vaccine inactivated)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella – 2 dose series)
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis)
- Typhoid (oral)
- Antimalarial (must make an appointment with the Health Center at Auraria to obtain a prescription)
Plaza Building, Suite 150
Monday – Thursday
8:00am to 5:00 pm
(no shots available noon to 1:00pm & after 4:00pm)
8:00am to 3:00pm
(no shots available noon to 1:00pm & after 2:00pm)
PO Box 173362
Campus Box 15
Denver, CO 80217-3362s