OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm • Friday: 8:00am to 3:00pm
AFTER-HOURS CRISIS SUPPORT & VICTIM ASSISTANCE: 303-615-9911
The MSU Denver Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) provides comprehensive coverage on campus, in the surrounding community and nationally. The cost of SHIP is the same no matter how old you are, where you live or what your personal risk factors are. It is available to undocumented students who are not eligible to purchase insurance through Colorado’s insurance market. In addition, SHIP does not require the completion of an application or health history form.
Below you’ll find a summary of benefits when you are enrolled in the MSU Denver Student Health Insurance Plan.
- 100% coverage for all medical services; $0 office visits (on campus only)
- $20 maximum cost prescription (on campus only)
- NO Deductible, NO co-insurance, NO co-payments (on campus only)
- ACA compliant, includes the 10 Essential Benefits
- Comprehensive coverage for medical services at hundreds of hospitals and medical offices across Colorado, nationwide and internationally.
- Preventive benefits payable at 100% to In-network PPO providers.
- Travel Assistance Program is automatically included.
- Coverage for intercollegiate injuries and club sports for no additional premium.
A summary of SHIP Benefits and Deductibles can be found on SHIP Benefits.
More information about how to use SHIP can be found on Accessing Healthcare on SHIP.